Equine Store Manager - Galway
(In-depth knowledge of the Equestrian Industry essential)
We have an exciting opportunity where your job feeds your passion for everything equine. We are looking for an eager individual with management experience to lead a busy team in an equine store in Galway. This is an exciting opportunity for a Store Manager to run a successful equine retail outlet.
Possessing excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, working to targets, actively promoting the store, undertaking some social media marketing for the Galway store and working toward company goals.
You will have sole responsibility for the management of the shop
You will be reporting to the directors and owners of the business
You will be using your equine knowledge to sell products to customers
You will be managing a team
You will ensure the shop is successful and managed efficiently
We need someone who
Has experience managing stores effectively
The right candidate must have some sort of knowledge or experience in the equestrian industry
Has team management experience
Someone with equestrian shop management experience is desirable
The applicant must be flexible about working hours / days and must be available to work weekends.
(Part Time Positions 16-20 Hrs, Full Time Position 36-40 Hrs)
Customer service: Provision of service to customers before, during and after sales - in-store, Online and Over the Phone.
Advising: Offering advice and guidance on product selection to customers in store and over the phone.
Merchandising: Ensuring the shop floor is well merchandised, organised and presentable at all times.
Sales: Promoting store cards, special offers and all in-store offers.
Stock Control: Managing stock rotation, stocking shelves, creating shelf labels and point of sale displays.
Store Maintenance: General day to day maintenance of the shop floor, assisting with any other duties as directed.
Uphold the company values at all times.
- Must be customer focused.
- Must be an excellent team player.
- Be Energetic and Personable.
- Must be well presented at all times.
- Must be able to take direction well as-well as being able to work on own initiative.
- Must be a fast learner and fast worker.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Have a 'Can Do' attitude.
- Possess excellent attention to detail.
- Relevant 3rd Level Qualification.
- Previous experience in a customer service position preferable.
- Experience with electronic point of sales systems and stock management systems an advantage.
- Advanced MS word & excel skills - ECDL or similar computer qualification minimum.
- Must possess an in-depth knowledge of the Equestrian Industry and a knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- References Necessary
Closing date for application Friday the 31st May 2021
Application by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org