Equestrian Retail Sales Assistant Galway – Full Time & Part Time positions
(Detailed knowledge of equine welfare, nutrition and the equine industry essential)
The Equine Warehouse Galway is looking for bright, energetic retail sales assistants with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
The candidates must be team players who will work with others to achieve company goals.
The applicants must be flexible about working hours / days and must be available to work weekends.
- Customer service: Provision of service to customers before, during and after sales - in-store, Online and Over the Phone.
- Advising: Offering advice and guidance on product selection to customers in store and over the phone.
- Merchandising: Ensuring the shop floor is well merchandised, organised and presentable at all times.
- Sales: Promoting store cards, special offers and all in-store offers.
- Stock Control: Managing stock rotation, stocking shelves, creating shelf labels and point of sale displays.
- Store Maintenance: General day to day maintenance of the shop floor, assisting with any other duties as directed.
- Uphold the company values at all times.
- Must be customer focused
- Must be an excellent team player
- Be Energetic and Personable
- Must be well presented at all times
- Must be able to take direction well as-well as being able to work on own initiative.
- Must be a fast learner and fast worker
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Have a 'Can Do' attitude.
- Possess excellent attention to detail.
Relevant 3rd Level Qualification
Previous experience in a customer service position preferable
Experience with electronic point of sales systems and stock management systems an advantage.
AdvancedMS word & excel skills - ECDL or similar computer qualification minimum.
Must possess an in-depth knowledgeof the Equestrian Industry and a knowledge of the company’s
products and services.
Closing date for application
extended to Friday the 13th of Oct 2017
Application by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org